Day 12 - online work

5pm

Today was a day with more online work. I ran some errands this morning and then sat down at my computer to get more work done. As I mentioned in my most recent blog, for the last few days of our senior project, Libby and I are helping Tiffany with a project to clean up and “renovate” Remy’s website. For each item listed on their website, we find the same product but with an image that is higher quality for the new website. For example, one of the dresses Remy sells is from Celia B and it is called the Sereia dress however the photo on the website is quite blurry. So, the first thing I did was look up the title and brand of the dress on google and after some searching I found that Anthropologie sells the same dress with a much higher-quality photo displayed on their website. So, I inserted the link to that dress onto our google spreadsheet so that Tiffany can get easy access to the new photo. For each style and brand, we find links to each item, which can be a very tedious task. I also do research on the brands that Remy sells and find out what other retailers sell those brands and try to recognize a pattern of who sells it and who doesn’t. We hope that this will be a very efficient way of re-doing the website and will hopefully make it a much easier process for her! 


Hours today: 5 hours

Total hours for project: 73 hours


Comments

Popular Posts